Monday, July 2, 2012

CAD is not coming as easily

I am really enjoying my time with Enham, CAD is not coming as easily as I hoped however my lecturer is helping me develop ways around the reading and interface issues that I have with AutoCAD and slowly it is starting to tie itself together.
I am trying to develop systems both for my own learning and research and to try and finish off the 3-D printer.it is important that any systems I use to work, I can take them with me when I leave Enham. One of the most difficult things I think about being disabled is there maybe systems to help you in life in a certain organisation or environment but as soon as it ends it is like a rug being pulled from beneath your feet. And anything that has been achieved in Enham I need to repeat for myself, whether that's in employment or self-employment. Sorry the blog has been intermittent lately however I am spending all my time trying to work out CAD and as soon as stuff happens I will let you all know.

No comments: