Saturday, April 7, 2012

How I haven't had support for one month

The initial meeting to update my CV and covering letter was on (4th April 2012 @ 2.30) this was changed to (24 April 2012 @15.45) because of a Orthotic appointment I had, the same day, however the times did not clash,,and I thought it polite to inform that I might be in a bit of a rush, however they wrote back with an appointment on the 24th this has sorted the issue, but it means that I have not had any support in a month!

how this makes me feel
the thing that I want to be able to develop is a more independent way of dealing with everyday job finding e.g. CV's and job applications, there is no easy answer if there was I would have found it myself by now. until I am able to develop a independent way of coping with these things I am restrained by the amount of time people can give me. I haven't been idle however it is incredibly difficult to live up to my jobseekers agreement without support. And that makes me feel despondent with the process,

Things that I can do!
  • I've been looking for jobs, but it is just lip service because there is no support for filling in the application, but it will be a good test for the new diary.
  • The letter from Enham about the CAD course came, and I have an interview with them on the 12 of April.
  • working out what I can do with the new computer, I am gradually getting the accuracy with the dictation software and it was a pleasant surprise when my screen reader worked directly from Microsoft Word this should make my life a little easier.
  • I so I can finish the outstanding paperwork that I have with a4e.

No comments: